Thursday, May 7, 2009

Makeshift Aphorisms...


  • There IS no measure to the depth of my longing for you, Woman Unknown--no obstacle can oppose me; no hindrance can impede me; I have crossed oceans of time to prostrate before your feet. I know very well the possibility of my meeting Death before ever knowing you in this life...But until I feel you in my arms, Death will know me not, and The Sun shall I darken until the Dawn of your smile returns to my eyes...
  • Let us join together as two celestial beings, interlocked in cosmic passion; i becoming you--you becoming me--us becoming We...Let our love making create worlds and galaxies anew; Draw me into your singularity crushing me a thousand times beneath the weight of passion that I may be reborn in a star-burst. Let our children know us as the constellation Eroticus, two lovers consumed in the passion of phoenix fire.
  • You ask what is on my mind. I will tell you: Making love on the rings of Saturn--slow---passionate--yet, ravenous love; a love-making that will turn our bodies inside-out, revealing our most intimates of intimates. I wish to nibble upon her lips, teasing with a slight bite; tasting honey dripping upon her bosom... Well, You did ask me what was on my mind...
  • I am walking in the garden of my discontent, at that moment where both moon and sun gaze into one another's eyes for the last time--night falls upon the world, and the embrace of loneliness descends upon my soul as a cold chill.
  • Liberate' mei; amo exe abyssus...--Save me, my love--from hell.
  • He awoke to the tune of birds chirping a sad melody—the song was all too familiar; the skies were a grayish-blue, the earth soaked by tears of heaven, the Tempest through the night laid waste to the garden of possibilities where the deepest of longings spring forth; the heart of the gardener is heavy now—for his work must begin anew
  • ...after all is said and done, I am alone...Love is the exalter, the liberator, that which imprisons, the betrayer--and ultimately...the destroyer. Blessed are those who endure such scorn...for theirs' are the gifts of Wisdom.

    The journey becomes no easier...
  • Indeed...life is absurd, sometimes; and matters of the heart will rip you from your reason. All these years I have apparently bought into my own shyt--my own ideas of love...only now to see the fool I've been. Darkness is a beautiful and terrible thing.
  • ...He has always been a dreamer...of this, what can be said? Perhaps it's not the fact he dreams, but of their content. Pity the soul who finds little comfort in life's sojourn, as the silence deafens the life of the natural world, and in the wake of twilight and shadow, a great tempest lays waste to the temple of his heart...
  • ...I am left to wander in a desolate place, bereft of the joyful noises of the creatures, bereft of the balance between your radiant smile and the colorful greys of my world. This is a land consumed by deafening silence, and there are no arms to reciprocate warm embraces.
  • ...Through every verse in song or poem written by these hands, uttered by these lips, conjured by the union of tortured mind and bleeding heart, I have died a thousand times to convey such feelings ...
  • Invisible to you all. Now I see, brother Ellison.
  • I have dreamed a dream...a dream of a soul wandering in the garden of my twilight; I have felt her skin, been intoxicated by her essence. I have in fleeting moments known a beauty of several hundred life-times, locked in a gaze, wanting of a kiss...But now that dream is gone from me--and I ponder my need to exist…
  • The Mic is an Instrument/I am the Conduit/ Conveying the Intimate Sentiments/ of the Infinite...
  • Woman Unknown, I would command the Moon to consume the Sun, and lay waste to worlds innumerable, just to reach those shores where your feet are pressed upon; your servant--forfeiting ten thousand lifetimes to sing the praises of your smile in my world of grey solitude. And yet, it would never be enough...
  • The moment you truly awaken from this perverse dream, or become absolute in the awareness that the 'dream is perverse', you may very well appear mad to the world...
  • We seek to only measure All things from our own reference point. Have any of you dared to imagine walking or running across foreign soil, or gazing into the firmament of an alien world? Have you ever desired to peer into the depths of black holes--to travel across the boundless universes? For me, without such dreams...my life would become the sum of the mundane and absurd. Mock not the dreamer...
  • I would challenge us all to not only discern the beauty in all things, but know such beauty is a reflection of self. You cannot polarize through quantification your minuscule perceptions of reality, for even in Darkness, at this cliff peering into the eye of the Abyss, and in the garden of my (at-times) discontented spirit--the Beauty of Life and Life's pain await, ushering in the Dawn of Wisdom.

No comments: